Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 107

Thread: Claim your Bishounen

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You might've downloaded something from the Malice Mizer era, where the entire band wore really bizarre hair and makeup and one of them like walked around in drag all the time. (Several other bands do this too; it's a style called visual kei.)

    Since he went solo, Gackt doesn't do as much of the "wearing wings and wigs and dresses and makeup" visual kei stuff.

    And if he's not straight he's bi... he's quite enthusiastic about the female gender as a whole, from everything I've heard... ^^;;

  2. #52
    Inactive Member
    Claim your Bishounen


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    personally, I'd be willing to share my bishies... though... I don't think I'd want to share Akito... I want his evil whip-smacking angst to myself.... I think the end of the Furuba TV series is what really made me fall for him...

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Jackrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2003
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think there is such a thing as obviously homosexual. You might think a person is homosexual, but concrete evidence comes in the bedroom ^^;
    And I think that I can speak for many of us, when I say that Gackt has many of those physical features which we usually adore Asian men for. I mean, come on. The man is gorgeous. Actually I do not think he looks like a woman. If you're perpetuating the absolute Western (American/European) male ideal, then yes, he isn't your type. I just don't see why male beauty should be narrowed down to wide shoulders, a strong jaw, and a weightlifter's body. But that's just me.

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 22, 2004 04:34 PM: Message edited by: Jackrum ]</font>

  4. #54
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmi have to say that i definetly like gackt after malice mizer. im not really attracted to the guys that literally look like girls, like with the dresses and stuff. but you must admit that, the pictures are visually pleasing, in terms of it were to be looked at as art. i mean its a lot of work to turn a man, into those gorgueous female figures. its amazing the way the do the make up.

    so thats how i appreciate the j-rockers etc. as for being "obviously homosexual"...and not being attracted. well just because one is homosexual, doesnt mean they dont look good. and personally because i live her CT...its great to see celebrity figures appeal to their female AND male audiences.

  5. #55
    Inactive Member aikasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2003
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    butbutbut i don't see any kind of disperfect in that man, i mean when i see him it's like...just perfect, beautiful. and his voice is so...sexy, andand...
    his makeup is so great!!

    love him...or die ^^

    joking, it's just that he's definately my type ~.^

  6. #56
    Inactive Member Verykawaiineko's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didnt know you could "look" homosexual...gackt is very androgenous and whats wrong with Androgeny...its why bishounen's are soo popular..beside Gackt doesnt cross dress anymore..he just dry hump guys on stage>.>...ok not helping..anyway.. if you want to talk about looking like a girl look at Mana a member of Malice Mizer..took me forever to realize that Mana was a HE...Still i think Gackt is VERY hot..in that delicate way...i dislike the steroid pumped kinda guy in many american mags..
    PS even if you dont think Gackt is hot his music is still kick ass

  7. #57
    Inactive Member
    Claim your Bishounen


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sweatdrops* nee.. I like too many bishounen.... I was watching some more of an anime I hadn't seen in a while and I just wanted to add him to my big list... This is no longer who I claim, but simply some bishies that I really like... but I think that I will asterisk (*) ones that I don't want others to touch... period...

    Suzu (Peace Maker Kurogane)
    Chrno (Chrno Crusade)
    Kei Kusanagi (Onegai Teacher)
    Quatre Raberba Winner (Gundam Wing)
    Tohma Seguchi (Gravitation)
    Miki Kaoru (Utena)
    Yuki Sohma (Fruits Basket)
    *Akito Sohma (Fruits Basket)
    Medico Kiryu (Lumen Lumae)
    Sasame (Pretear)
    * Asuka Tachibana (s-CRY-ed)
    Ryuho Ryuu (s-CRY-ed)
    Chris (Scrapped Princess)
    Forcis (Scrapped Princess)
    Dennis (Scrapped Princess)
    Fulle (Scrapped Princess)
    Shiki (Nanaya) Tohno (Tsukihime)
    Cid (Final Fantasy Unlimited)
    Makenshi (Final Fantasy Unlimited)
    * Majik (Sorcerous Stabber Orphen)
    Josef (Chrno Crusade)
    Kensuke Aida (Evangelion)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You know... that turns out to be 3 guys and they have 3 totally different personalities....

    1. Akito Sohma (Fruits Basket) - The cold and spoiled head of the Sohma family who will physically harm and mentally scar anyone who crosses him. He's considerered quite evil, but he's really just really really angry at the world for making him cursed the way he is.

    2. Asuka Tachibana (s-CRY-ed) - A rather cool-headed and analytical person, he is very determined and quite competent with his skills. He is kind and he realizes when he's wrong.

    3. Majik (Orphen) - A bungling young wannabe sorcerer who rarely seems to get things right. He's very happy and pleasant and NOTHING ever gets him down.

  8. #58
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hahaha aw man this cracks me up

    This is no longer who I claim, but simply some bishies that I really like... but I think that I will asterisk (*) ones that I don't want others to touch... period...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 22, 2004 11:00 PM: Message edited by: jadey ]</font>

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Kaori's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    okay okay, but you guys misunderstood me when I said "obviously homosexual", I said that because he was, as one of you plainly stated, "dry humping guys on stage", Thats! why I said he was "obviously homosexual" and I did happen to download another video where gackt was singing solo, and he still wore makeup but I must admit he was very attractive..I mean the guy could be a doll for frigs sake, a literal DOLL. anyways please dont take me the wrong way, someone said something about asian features and that that was just the way asian guys look!? ummm im sorry, but not all asian men have Feminine features like Gackt does you know. they may be shorter than the average american man but Height has little to do with defining masculinity and neither does broed shoulders! am I right ladies!?? its all in the attitude the guy has. And somewhere else too.."hint, hint"

  10. #60
    Inactive Member Kaori's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehe, and on an added note, I was just looking at my avatar, and does anyone else think it somewhat resembles Gackt!?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •